Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Lola at the Beluga tank@ Vancouver Aquarium and a bit of an ego boost today


DSCF1255
Originally uploaded by SqueakyGerbil

I had a photo chosen as a favorite. Someone actually liked one of my photos to select it as a favorite. It's a photo from the morning I was treated to a trip to the Vancouver Aquarium by my Brother-in-law Jason and my niece Lola. I enjoyed watching Lola as much as I enjoyed the Aquarium that day and I learned that Lola just loves the Beluga whales and I took a bunch of photos of her.
It was such an ego boost. I'm feeling pretty good about myself tonight!

3 comments:

Janice said...

Great shot! I love aquarium pics - they have such a cool feel to them. Lola is so cute! :)

As for the favoriting, it's always nice to get those ego boosts, isn't it? I even get a boost from comments, so favs are a huge boost! :)

Jaime said...

I LOVE THIS! The reflection on her face is so cool.

BEAUTIFUL job. I can see why it would be someone's favorite! It is an awesome shot!

Lisa B said...

Love that blue. Fun!